May 16, 2015
June 05, 2015
June 05, 2015
June 12, 2015
June 14, 2015
July 12, 2015
VW Beetle Lives! Beetle Death Speculation Ends
VW's development chief Heinz Jakob Neusser says VW is hatching another new Beetle. Built on the award-winning seventh-generation Golf toolkit, it should emerge within three years.
VW's Mark Gillies adds news that it's considering production of two concept Beetles shown in New York. One is the denim-themed Beetle Convertible.
VW Golf Alltrack is Set
Gillies told the Autoist that the Golf SportWagen Alltrack goes on sale in 2016. With an inch more ground clearance and all-wheel-drive, it represents VW's upcoming product portfolio that addresses the wishes of both its consumers and dealers.
About the Volkswagen Club of America
The VWCA (Volkswagen Club of America) is a not-for-profit hobby club for owners and enthusiasts of Volkswagen and Audi automobiles. Founded in 1955, the Club has followed the evolution of Volkswagen from the early air-cooled Beetle to the latest models to roll off the assembly line. We are not owned by, affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen AG or Volkswagen of America, the Importer. The Club is operated and managed solely by volunteer members who contribute their time and energy in pursuit of our motto, "to help Volkswagen and Audi owners enjoy their cars to the fullest." Read about the club's history.
Membership has its benefits!
Let us count the ways...
- Discounts on Parts, Accessories, and Labor at our Friends of the Club dealers and vendors
- Receive our bi-monthly VW Autoist magazine
- Discounts on merchandise at the Club Store
- Post classified ads online and in the VW Autoist - FREE!
- Participate in family-oriented club events
- Participate in VW forums - get all your questions answered or talk about your VW with other enthusiasts!
- View the entire Autoist online
- Post pictures of your beloved VW on this site!
Latest VW Autoist
It's Show Time!
The Northeast Illinois Volkswagen Association has an activity-packed weekend planned for the 60th VWCA Convention in suburban Chicago.