June 03, 2016
July 08, 2016
September 18, 2016
CLIFF LEPPKE'S CYBER SEAT
Volkswagen Issues Driver's Side Airbag Recall
Approximately 680,000 VW vehicles in the U.S. have defective Takata-made airbags. Model years span 2006-2014 and involve Passat, Eos, Golf, Jetta, and CC models. Inflators might rupture causing metal fragments to injure or kill vehicle occupants. Once the related VINs are known, VW will notify all owners of affective vehicles and instruct them to make an appointments with their VW dealers.
About the Volkswagen Club of America
The VWCA (Volkswagen Club of America) is a not-for-profit hobby club for owners and enthusiasts of Volkswagen and Audi automobiles. Founded in 1955, the Club has followed the evolution of Volkswagen from the early air-cooled Beetle to the latest models to roll off the assembly line. We are not owned by, affiliated with or sponsored by Volkswagen AG or Volkswagen of America, the Importer. The Club is operated and managed solely by volunteer members who contribute their time and energy in pursuit of our motto, "to help Volkswagen and Audi owners enjoy their cars to the fullest." Read about the club's history.
Membership has its benefits!
Let us count the ways...
- Discounts on Parts, Accessories, and Labor at our Friends of the Club dealers and vendors
- Receive our bi-monthly VW Autoist magazine
- Discounts on merchandise at the Club Store
- Post classified ads online and in the VW Autoist - FREE!
- Participate in family-oriented club events
- Participate in VW forums - get all your questions answered or talk about your VW with other enthusiasts!
- View the entire Autoist online
- Post pictures of your beloved VW on this site!
Latest VW Autoist
VW's Game Plan
VW remains embroiled in a high-stakes game involving government agencies and hundreds of thousands of owners of diesel models. The company's car on the road of Life has taken a big detour.